What are the terms and conditions for registering a group?
1. Forming a group is really simple!
2. Get a few friends to come for an BEYOND BORDERS program with you and you could avail of a special institutional price for your program. This price would apply to all members of your group.
3. You would require at least 3 more people besides yourself to apply for a program as a group.
4. BEYOND BORDERS would treat the group as a single unit, thus all members of your group would need to apply for the same program and select the same program start date as yours.
5. We assume you would be the leader of this group and once you select an BEYOND BORDERS program and a particular start date, the rest of the group could enter their personal details on their own “My BEYOND BORDERS” page.
6. In case the group wants to edit their program selection or their start date, you as the leader would need to send a request to BEYOND BORDERS admin to do so.
7. All members of a group would be expected to pay their respective deposits & fees and in order to confirm the group’s participation in a program. If any member of a group misses a payment, this would jeopardise the rest of the group’s ability to participate in the program as a group and avail the benefits of a group.
8. If any member/s in your group drop/s out before fully paying for the program and that brings down the group number lower than the minimum required 4, each participant would be treated as an individual and would need to pay fees applicable to any individual applying for a program.
9. If any member/s in your group drop/s out after fully paying for the program and that brings down the group number lower than the minimum required 4, you and the remaining members of your group would still enjoy the institutional price applicable to the group. The individual/s who dropped out would need to refer to the BEYOND BORDERS refund and cancellation policy applicable for individual applicants.
10. If the entire group decides to cancel their program, you would need to refer to the BEYOND BORDERS refund and cancellation policy applicable for individual applicants as any group for cancellations & refunds is treated as a single unit.